Southeast University Clubs
Law & Ethics Club
Motto: Committed TO SERVE
Aims: Whenever a hesitation arises as to the right or ethics of my position or action towards others, to resolve such doubt or hesitation against myself.
• To make and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
• To uphold the principles of good governance and good citizenship.
• To take an active attention in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
• To connect the club in the bonds of alliance, good friendship and mutual understanding.
• To provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of University or Community interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
• To encourage ethic attitudes for the solutions of dilemmas in various fields.
• To cooperate with the academic, public, and private institutions, trade associations, foundations etc that consider the ethic values.
Mr. Emdadul Haque, Sr. Lec, law & Justice
Mr. M. Fahami Ahsan, lec, SBS
Mr. Md. Nazmul Islam Khan, lec, EEE
Download Membership Form